Information Technology: Professional Development
These are Professional Development programs offered by the Maine CITE Coordinating Center on Information Technology:
Digital Documents and Accessibility
- Accessible Digital Documents" webinar series resources. Presented by John E. Brandt, Accessibility and Technology Consultant to Maine CITE. Recorded June 14, 21, and 28, 2012, this series of three, hour-long webinars provides instruction on the correct methods for producing accessible digital documents.
- Sloan-C Conference offerings - two presentations on accessibility, digital documents and instructional materials. Presented by John Brandt at the Sloan-C Conferences at the University of Southern Maine in 2011 and 2012.
Distance Learning and Accessibility
- Polycom/Tandberg Video Conferencing Systems Presentation with Barbara Keefe, Sherry Majeski and Stephen Angell [Streamed Video]
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Accessibility - Moodle with John Brandt [Streamed Video]
- GoToMeeting Applicationwith Barbara Keefe, Sherry Majesky and Stephen Angell
Information Technology: Technical Assistance
These are various Technical Assistance resources used with groups and organizations in Maine: