The University of Maine Office of Research in partnership with the Acquired Brain Injury Advisory Council, DHHS are offering this conference...
Friday, March 28, 2014
8:30 am to 3:00 pm
at the Wells Conference Center, University of Maine at Orono, Maine.
The following presenters and presentations:
- Kirsten Capeless, MS Brain Injury Services in Maine.
- Mike Rizzo, NP, ME Concussion Management Initiative. Assessment of Concussion in Pediatric Sports.
- Ali Abedi , PhD, Professor, Electrical And Computer Engineering, UMaine. Detection of Traumatic Brain Injury during Sleep.
- Bryan Hudson, PhD, neuropsychologist, CNS e-Health. Cloud Computing for Interdisciplinary Communications for Brain Injury Services.
- Dick Brown, Director and CEO Charlotte White Center & Co-Chair ABIAC. Brain Injury, Care and Application of Assistive Technology.
- Rob Ferguson, Health Psychologist, Rehabilitative Medicine, EMHS. Management of Chemotherapy-Related Cognitive Dysfunction.
- Kelley Bowden, NP, Perinatal Nurse Outreach Manager for ME. Shaken Baby Syndrome and Brain Injury
- Len Kaye, PhD, Professor and Director of the UMaine Center on Aging. Falls Prevention among Older Adults.
- Marie Hayes, PhD, Professor, Psychology, UMaine. Opportunities for Translational Research on Brain Injuries.
For more information, please contact:
Kirsten L. Capeless, MS
Program Manager for Brain Injury Services
Office of Aging & Disability Services
Maine Department of Health & Human Services